24 September 2011


As the proposed departure date (Tuesday) approaches I have been keeping a close eye on both the tropical and offshore forecast. This morning they started forecasting 4-6 ft seas for Wednesday. (Now up to 5-8 ft). In light of this we had to decide if we were going to wait until late in the week to leave - or whether we should rush to depart and they wait for the seas to calm down in Provincetown. Desiring a vacation and a walk on the beach we are rushing to complete pre-departure chores and checklists for a Sunday departure.

1 comment:

  1. Spending some time walking on the beach in P-town sounds like a brilliant idea. Good luck getting everything ready, and bon voyage!