Here it is - the Google Maps edition of our planned trip South - subject to change pending weather and life. The general idea is offshore stretches of sailing from Maine to the Chesapeake. Then take the ICW inside from Norfolk to Cape Fear so we don't have to wait for a weather window to avoid Cape Hatteras. Finally we will sail outside until we arrive in the Miami area where we will create a new plan to enjoy any remaining days. The anchors mark locations we want to explore in Southern Florida. All of this planning might change because Ballantine is joining us - and she has yet to take a "walk" on the boat, so doggie bodily functions could change everything. Stay tuned!
View Proposed Route South in a larger map
There is more information embedded in the map so click away!